Sixth Annual Half-Marathon and 5k
Date and Time: March 18, 2016, 8:00 am
| || |
• If you’re booking a room at the Hampton Inn make sure you mention you’re a runner.
• Package pick up is Friday March 17--313 Café --The Commons 807 By Pass 123 Suite 16 Seneca SC..12noon-5pm and Saturday at Shave Rec Center..starting at 6:30am.
• Seneca Baptist Church, The Lunney House Museum Staff, the American Legion, Blue Mountain Media, Gray Wealth Management..Army.. will be cheering for you along the route
• While you’re here we hope you enjoy exploring our town!
DAY OF RACE SCHEDULE
• Walk up registration will be available Saturday morning at Shaver Recreation Complex (698 W. S. 4th Street Seneca, SC 29678) starting at 6:30am. There is NO GUARANTEE for a race shirt on day of registration.
• Start Time 8am for the 5K --- Start Time 8:15am for The Half Marathon.
• Click Here for The Race Map.
• While you’re out on the route there will be 7 Water Stations, you will have portal potties at 3 locations and a bathroom on Stadium Drive.
• The Lunney House Museum Staff, the American Legion, Seneca Women's Club, Seneca Baptist Church and business owners will be cheering for you along the route.
• There is a 3 hour time limit, you’re welcome to walk the route however after 4 hrs. from start you will need to move to the sidewalk to finish (We will still be there waiting on you) after the race .
• We will have Live Music after the race and a St. Patrick’s Day Party with Beer and light food.
• Our exclusive sponsor Upstate Medical Associates will be there with water once you finish.
• Half Marathon will receive a finisher’s medal.
• 1 winner will receive 100 dollars for the best out fit, compliments of Julian Davis Allstate Insurance. 5K and Half Marathon runners will be eligible.
• RMS will declare the winners of all events. RMS Race Management Systems will handle any disputes and they have final authority.
• Prizes -- Overall Half Male and Female -- 1-$500 2-$300 3-$200
(40 plus) Overall Masters Male and Female--1-$500 2-$300 3-$200
Good Luck and we look forward to your visit to Seneca SC..
Click Here to Download Map, Routes and Elevations
Click Here to Download Registration Form