Sixth Annual Half-Marathon and 5k
Date and Time: March 18, 2016, 8:00 am
| || |
• If you’re booking a room at the Hampton Inn make sure you mention you’re a runner.
• Friday March 18th you may pick up your race package at The Tiki Hut on Lake Keowee, (156 Keowee Marina Drive Seneca, SC 29672) from 12noon-7pm.
• Seneca Baptist Church, The Lunney House Museum Staff, the American Legion, Blue Mountain Media, Gray Wealth Management..Army.. will be cheering for you along the route
• While you’re here we hope you enjoy exploring our town!
DAY OF RACE SCHEDULE
• Walk up registration will be available Saturday morning at Shaver Recreation Complex (698 W. S. 4th Street Seneca, SC 29678) starting at 6:30am. There is NO GUARANTEE for a race shirt on day of registration.
• Start Time 8am for the 5K --- Start Time 9am for The Half Marathon.
• Click Here for The Race Map.
• While you’re out on the route there will be 7 Water Stations, you will have portal potties at 3 locations and a bathroom on Stadium Drive.
• UAG Church Members, The Lunney House Museum Staff, the American Legion, business owners, and dancers from Unlimited Talent will be cheering for you along the route.
• There is a 4 hour time limit, you’re welcome to walk the route however after 4 hrs. from start you will need to move to the sidewalk to finish (We will still be there waiting on you) after the race .
• We will have Live Music after the race and a St. Patrick’s Day Party with Beer and light food.
• Our exclusive sponsor Upstate Medical Associates will be there with water once you finish.
• Half Marathon will receive a finisher’s medal.
• 1 winner will receive 100 dollars for the best out fit, compliments of Julian Davis Allstate Insurance. 5K and Half Marathon runners will be eligible.
• RMS will declare the winners of all events. RMS Race Management Systems will handle any disputes and they have final authority.
• $1000.00 to the fastest Male and Fastest Female (Overall) in the Half Marathon ONLY--
Good Luck and we look forward to your visit to Seneca SC..
Click Here to Download Map, Routes and Elevations
Click Here to Download Registration Form