Sixth Annual Half-Marathon and 5k
Date and Time: March 18, 2017, 8:00 am
| || |
• If you’re booking a room at the Hampton Inn make sure you mention you’re a runner.
• Package pick up is Friday March 17--313 Café --The Commons 807 By Pass 123 Suite 16 Seneca SC..12noon-5pm and Saturday at Shave Rec Center..starting at 6:30am.
• Seneca Baptist Church, The Lunney House Museum Staff, the American Legion, Blue Mountain Media, Gray Wealth Management..Army.. will be cheering for you along the route
• While you’re here we hope you enjoy exploring our town!
DAY OF RACE SCHEDULE
• Walk up registration will be available Saturday morning at Shaver Recreation Complex (698 W. S. 4th Street Seneca, SC 29678) starting at 6:30am. There is NO GUARANTEE for a race shirt on day of registration.
• Start Time 8am for the 5K --- Start Time 8:15am for The Half Marathon.
• Click Here for The Race Map.
• While you’re out on the route there will be 7 Water Stations, you will have portal potties at 3 locations and a bathroom on Stadium Drive.
• The Lunney House Museum Staff, the American Legion, Seneca Women's Club, Seneca Baptist Church and business owners will be cheering for you along the route.
• There is a 3 hour time limit, you’re welcome to walk the route however after 4 hrs. from start you will need to move to the sidewalk to finish (We will still be there waiting on you) after the race .
• We will have Live Music after the race and a St. Patrick’s Day Party with Beer and light food.
• Our exclusive sponsor Upstate Medical Associates will be there with water once you finish.
• Half Marathon will receive a finisher’s medal.
• 1 winner will receive 100 dollars for the best out fit, compliments of Julian Davis Allstate Insurance. 5K and Half Marathon runners will be eligible.
• RMS will declare the winners of all events. RMS Race Management Systems will handle any disputes and they have final authority.
• Prizes -- Overall Half Male and Female -- 1-$500 2-$300 3-$200
(40 plus) Overall Masters Male and Female--1-$500 2-$300 3-$200
Good Luck and we look forward to your visit to Seneca SC..
Click Here to Download Map, Routes and Elevations
Click Here to Download Registration Form
Click Here to Register on Active.com