Fifth Annual Half-Marathon and 5k
Date and Time: March 19, 2016, 8:00 am
| || |
• If you’re booking a room at the Hampton Inn make sure you mention you’re a runner.
• Friday March 18th you may pick up your race package at The Tiki Hut on Lake Keowee, (156 Keowee Marina Drive Seneca, SC 29672) from 12noon-7pm.
• You can also register at the Tiki Hut and then hang around after you pick up your packet. The Tiki Hut will be having live music, boat tours of Lake Keowee, food and drinks for runners
• You will receive coupons from local businesses. While you’re here please explore our town!
DAY OF RACE SCHEDULE
• Walk up registration will be available Saturday morning at Shaver Recreation Complex (698 W. S. 4th Street Seneca, SC 29678) starting at 6:30am. There is NO GUARANTEE for a race shirt on day of registration.
• Start Time 8am--- The 5K first then The Half Marathon shortly there after.
• Click Here for The Race Map.
• While you’re out on the route there will be 7 Water Stations, you will have portal potties at 3 locations and a bathroom on Stadium Drive.
• UAG Church Members, The Lunney House Museum Staff, the American Legion, business owners, and dancers from Unlimited Talent will be cheering for you along the route.
• There is a 4 hour time limit, you’re welcome to walk the route however after 4 hrs. from start you will need to move to the sidewalk to finish (We will still be there waiting on you) after the race .
• We will have Live Music after the race and a St. Patrick’s Day Party with Beer and light food.
• Our exclusive sponsor Upstate Medical Associates will be there with water once you finish.
• Half Marathon will receive a finisher’s medal.
• 1 winner will receive 100 dollars for the best out fit, compliments of Julian Davis Allstate Insurance. 5K and Half Marathon runners will be eligible.
• RMS will declare the winners of all events. RMS Race Management Systems will handle any disputes and they have final authority.
• $1000.00 to the fastest Male and Fastest Female (Overall) in the Half Marathon ONLY--
Good Luck and we look forward to your visit to Seneca SC..
Click Here to Download Map, Routes and Elevations
Click Here to Download Registration Form