LAST YEARS Seneca Fest 2014 (8th Annual Event)
Date and Time: May 24th 5pm to 10pm
Location: Gignilliat Community Center
Contact for More Info: Riley Johnson, 864-723-3910, firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Fees: $5 Admission in Advance or $10 at the Gate for Concert
John Anderson, Bellamy Brothers, McKayla Reece and The Jeff Vaughn Band
| May 22nd- Jazz On The Alley downtown Seneca on Ram Cat Alley 6:30pm-9:00pm|
• May 22nd will be “Safe Harbor Night”. There will be a silent auction with great items that everyone will love. All proceeds will go towards Safe Harbor of Seneca and in construction of their new house.
• Funk Factory Jazz will be playing starting at 6:30.
May 23rd- Seneca Fest Cruise-In will be Friday May 23rd starting at 3:00pm downtown Seneca on Main Street.
• May 23rd- Spring Into Downtown will be Friday May 23rd 5:30pm-8:30pm downtown Seneca.
• The downtown merchants are putting on this event and will have fire jugglers, a caricaturist, free photo booth, artist demonstrations and lots more.
May 24th- ColorFest Run will be at Shaver Recreation Complex @ 8:00am.
• The ColorFest Run is a 5K race and will be probably the most fun you will ever have running a race.
• Registration is $30 and the day of race registration is $40. Register online at Active.com or print the registration form off our website, Seneca.sc.us
May 24th- 8th Annual Seneca Fest at Gignilliat field
• Gates open at 4:00pm
• Tickets are $5 in advance and $10 at the door
• First opening acts start at 5:00pm
• Jeff Vaughn Band- 5:00pm
• McKayla Reece- 6:00pm
• Bellamy Brothers- 7:00pm
• John Anderson- 8:15pm
***LASER SHOW AFTER CONCERT
No Coolers except for medical purposes
No Smoking except for the designated area
No Re Entry ..If you go out its $10.00 to get back in..Unless there's a weather delay
No Food..Vendors will be onsite selling food
Bags will be checked at Gate
Download Map PDF